Monday, March 5, 2012

Baby Shower #1: Tri Cities

as I'm sitting here looking at pictures i can't believe my first baby shower has already come and gone!? time is flying by!! it was such a beautiful shower put on my Grandma Hunter and my cousin Amanda for myself and Wesson and my cousin Sarah and her soon to be Hazel :) Sarah is due April 25th so come the end of April the race is on!! It was so nice to see so much family come and support us so thank you ladies!! Wesson and Hazel are already so blessed with such love and support.

Here are a few pictures from the shower... enjoy!!












I'm so looking forward to this weekend for our shower here... I'm so excited to all my beautiful friends :)

Also a congrats to Justin and Tori! they had their beautiful baby girl Emma Friday night... not gonna lie I'm a little jealous and reeeally hoping these 7 weeks fly by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment