Some of you might remember my 25 before 25 bucket list. I managed to get most of them but when I wrote that list I don't think I really thought about some of the goals. Run a half marathon, yeah that probably wasn't going to happen given the fact that I'm alone with the kids and they can only stand hanging out in the stroller for 30 minutes before loosing their shit.
a few others I didn't get that have rolled over into my new bucket list 30 before 30! I turn 30 in approximately 3 years and 4 months. Plenty of time considering most my goals are big ticket items...
1. grow our own garden
2. learn to make sushi
3. start a successful monthly book club
4. go to costa rica (finally take that honeymoon!!!)
5. become completely debt free except for our house
7. completely organize and simplify our house
8. paint the walls
9. purchase rocking chairs for the front porch
10. bake my own bread
11. paint the front door
13. join a church bible study
14. have dinner parties
15. start blogging again
16. girls trip
17. learn to make French macaroons
18. go snow shoeing
19. stay in a yurt on the Oregon Coast
20. take a class at the college
21. learn to do a head stand
22. go paddle boarding
23. complete the no spend challenge
24. invest wisely- financially and personally
25. own leopard flats
26. send birthday cards
27. play volleyball on the beach, in a bikini & feel confident
28. run a 10k
29. read a book with Mike
30. turn 30 in style!
There ya have it. Even after re-reading my list I get excited at challenging myself and exploring and learning new things. I know most people think making bucket lists is a silly thing to do but I love doing them. I make lists and goals for everything... I think it pushes me to be a better person and helps me mold into the type of wife, mother, and woman I want to be.