In my 23.4 years I think I've accomplished quite a bit but getting married at 20 and having a baby at 21 cut my "crazy, try random things years" short. Now don't get me wrong, trust me I wouldn't change one single decision about starting my family life young, there are just a few things I want to do moving forward. I'm excited to have my cheering squad be my sweet husband and adorable monster child.
So here we go. Here's what I hope to accomplish in 19 months... 25 before I turn 25!
- learn to bake a huckleberry pie 100% from scratch
- run a half marathon
- try sushi YUM & DONE
- join the Gallon Club (donating 1 gal of blood)
- go unplugged once a month
- start (and keep) a daily gratitude notebook Thankful November
- have a full service spa day OH YAH! Read HERE!
- attend a weekend yoga retreat READ HERE and more pictures :)
- take Wesson to visit the Seattle Zoo
- purchase our first home
- learn to use the BBQ Although I never posted I did successful BBQ chicken ;)
- have a semi stylish closet
- host Easter brunch
- read all Harry Potter books and watch all the movies FINISHED! loved the books :)
- join a family church and get involved
- back pack overnight into God's water slides COMPLETED! Read about it here!
- save money and stick to our debt free plan
- learn to use my sewing machine
- go see a play or musical Trans Siberian Orchestra
- have baby McBride number two
- run a mud run with Mike DONE! Read about it here!
- plan our honeymoon Hawaii? Mexico? Vegas?
- get involved with the NSUJL NW Regional Director! HERE
- go to a wine tasting Latah Creek Winery
Stay tuned to see if I can get these crossed off! :)