although nothing super dramatic has happened lately i though i would at least update about the little things going on with us =)sorry for no pictures i haven't been very good lately!
- linemans rodeo was last weekend. mike and landon had to work half a day on friday so dustin got to be my shopping buddy. admit it dustin you loved it ;) we loaded up the truck and headed the 8 hr drive to cacasde montana. ick. luckily we had good tunes and lil bottles to keep us entertained. of course mike wasn't too thrilled with our unlimited potty stops we had fun. mike did great competing but unfortuantly during speed climb he cracked his egg so he didn't place. he's bummed and being way too hard on himself but i'm proud of him. i'm proud of all the boys for doin great! we were pretty anxious to get back home sunday. we left remmi in a kennel for the weekend and had to be there by 5. i was driving because the boys were either still drunk or way too hungover to drive. it was a nice quiet drive filled with my rockin chick tunes. but i got a little turned around and ended up driving the opposite way for about 2 hours =( luckily we made it just in time to pick rem up!
- Jim and Dina, my wonderful in-laws stopped by last night. they're doin a little road trip through yellowstone and made a day out of coming to visit us! and let me tell you boy did i need that! i've been craving some real conversations and it was so nice to have to here. we took them around our little town of casper and twice i caught myself having a little pride of this town and i've been here for oh 4 weeks? lol oh well i love it.
- we have our kid rock concert this friday and we're both getting super excited! the concert is in cheynne which is about two hours from here so we're boarding remmi for the night (luckily our pup is very social and doesn't seem to upset to be there!) since i'm boarding him i'm taking this opportunity to go shopping, finally! although i really, really wish i had my mom or one of my best frans to shop with. Sam and Ash you know how terrible a shopper i am! i talk myself out of everything. there are a few cute shops here so hopefully i can find some outfits to wear for robs bridal shower and jocey's birthday =)
- other than the little things going on i've just been keepin myself busy. i'm almost running the whole trail now which is really excited for me. im in full swing at yoga and i swear i fall more in love with it after every class. im turnin into a cookin machine. i have learned so many new recipes and haven't had a flop yet! plus i'm learning how to bake but healthy bake. which is excellent cause thats my favorite part of cooking. can't wait for the holidays, mikes crew and the trailer park are gonna be living in baked goods ;)
- warning: way too mushy section! mike and i are doing great. i am probably more surprised than anyone to find myself loving this trailer lifestyle. i finally feel 100% happy. although we've been married almost a year, we haven't been acting like even couple let alone a married couple. these past 4 weeks have been the best of our relationship. we're learning so much about each other. we're finally living our life together. i have finally realized how incredibly lucky i am so be here and married to such an incredible man. i used to recent this stupid job thinkin he picked it over me but in reality he's been doing this all along for us, our future. i guess it took me dragging our relationship through hell and pushing it to the edge but i know fully see how blessed i am to be sitting in our home and married to my husband. its been a rough road and i know it hasn't been easy on the people around us and for that im sorry but thank you for believing in us when we couldn't.
- and lastly (after i just got done saying i'm proud of casper, wyoming) the first recorded case of west nile just turned up in no where else but here! yay! here's to flyin, blood sucking mosquitos! eeek!