Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Granola Lifestyle



My Granola Lifestyle.

i've always had an intrest in having a "clean and simple" lifestyle- eating fresh foods, home cooked meals, and just really having that good balance to fit it all in. its not that i haven't had time i just haven't made time to really figure out how to make that work for me. so i decided since having wesson i really want to make some changes in the way we live. now i'm not talking about saving the world, boycotting major stores, and stop shaving or anything that drastic. just simple things to try to cut out some chemicals and eat fresh homegrown foods.

i probably won't be posting on fb everytime i try something out mainly because i know 95% of you don't really care what we eat but i know my mama does ;) buuut i like to keep record of things to look back on... i chose the name granola lifestyle because when i first started really getting into yoga my parents and brother kept calling me a granola and hippie. i love that yoga comes with such stigma hah.

i hope this helps anyone who's looking to make small steps into a more simple lifestyle and if anyone has suggestions i'd love to hear em.

I'm just a simple guy, I live from day to day. A ray of sunshine melts my frown and blows my blues away. ~Led Zeppelin

No comments:

Post a Comment