Here's the list of freezer meals I did:
- Bean & Cheese Buritos, we made 2 dozen! I added Spanish rice & shredded chicken to beef them up a bit ;)
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Chicken Posole (2 bags)
- BBQ Chicken (2 bags) this was ridiculously easy.Chicken, BBQ sauce, vinegar- BAG!
- Taco soup (2 bags) this was actually mom's recipe and one of Mike's favorite. I just took all ingredients and through them in a bag after browning the ground beef, easy peasy.
- Pumpkin Muffins I actually made 4 batches of these yummy things. Its fall, Wes & Mike both love them and Christopher had a really bad weekend so I took some to him too. Sharing is caring peeps.
- Last but not least a made 3 dozen peanut butter cookies, just a simple recipe that is easy to make!
after, cookies not pictured ;)
teeny, tiny freezer packed with yumminess!